The founders of Eastcastle Infrastructure were pioneers of the African Tower Sector, completing both the first sale by a mobile network operator (“MNO”) of an African telecoms tower portfolio and the first successful private equity backed exit of an African tower business.
Eastcastle Infrastructure was established in 2020 by Peter Lewis, the former Group CFO and Pankaj Kulshrestha, the former Group COO of Eaton Towers (Founders), to pursue new build-to-suit telecom tower and related infrastructure opportunities initially in Nigeria, Democratic Republic of Congo and the Ivory Coast for their core existing MNO relationships.
- Build to Suit- Building new telecom sites for MNOs based on their coverage and capacity.
- Colocations- Sharing an existing site, allowing MNOs faster availability of their services to consumers
- In Building Solution- Providing indoor coverage in large buildings and facilities.
- Fibre- Providing connectivity on our sites to MNOs.
- Managed Services- Managing the passive elements on a telecom site and providing first level support for active elements.